Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Day 23- Manicurist from hell.

Let's go back in time a bit.

The year? 2003. The place, Forest Hills.
There I am, cutting my little 5 month old infant's nails, when suddenly, I hear a sharp cry. Yes, I mutilated my little Charlotte. She only cried for a minute, although she bled for quite a while, and I took a picture of my baby with her first band-aid to commemorate the experience.


Now, let's fast forward...
The year? 2007. The place, Little Neck.
Once again, I attempt a manicure on one of my children...except this time, it's THREE month old Kate! Same yelp, same blood, different band aid. (I guess I wasn't stocked with Backyardigan bandaids when Charlotte was little) Here's a pic of Kate post butchering.


Maybe I should stick to marketing. I guess I'll never be a manicurist. :(

No comments: